Monday, July 1, 2013

180 days sober baby


Life is supposed to be an adventure.  Create the outcome you want and don't settle for anything less than the best of happiness.  I wish people could realize how much love is out there and spread the message of peace.  One love...

Stop the violence and put down the negativity.  Be a crusader for peace and equality.  We can all make a difference if we are willing to put forth the effort.  I am doing my best to spread my message.  I am just being honest.  This is who I am.  This is what I love to do.  

I think I am gonna start focusing on performing live shows.  I have enough material and its now time for people to see the live show.  This is definitely turning into a fun ride.  I am glad you get to be apart of it everyday.  I shall give my audience a good show.  Keep the dream alive.  I believe in you.  

May your day go in peace.

Sun Fire


No comments:

Post a Comment