Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Its the Aloha Express


My mind has focused lately on peace.  Peace of mind.  My world is content.  My approach to life has really changed this year and I want to carve out my own page of history while I am still alive and well.  I am blessed to be in good health and I have a stable environment.  Stability is a major factor to everything.  I changed my life into the way I wanted it to be.  I am nowhere near being perfect.  I have made mistakes and have had to suffer the consequences.  Good and bad.  But why stress about it.  The only thing that should matter is what you are doing right now.   Just break the negative, self destructive attitude or lack of confidence and just let things be.  No need to stress over things we have no control over.  Just take it in stride and let things flow.  Things will work themselves out the way they are supposed to be.  I don't know everything, but I do I know that I am special and I am in some weird and exciting times for my life and my music.  Its like opportunities keep popping up and networking with the right people and everything is happening the way its supposed to happen.  You cannot deny fate people.  Life changes.  I fell in love with my guitar 13 years ago.  Taught myself and started writing songs immediately.  When you fall in love, life can change and I fell in love with music.  I appreciate all of you for all of your support.  I do it all for the people.  Music can change the world.  That is what I am hoping for.  RIP Robert Nesta Marley...one love.

May your day go in peace...I wish you well.  

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment