Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Damn it feels good


I have so much to be thankful for right now.  I am thankful that my woman and I make a great team.  I am thankful that the rent is paid.  I am thankful for everything.  Life is about struggle and without struggle there is no success.  I know how it feels to be hungry with no money to eat.  We all go through our struggles.  I feel your pain.  I am human just like you.  Some times shit really hurts.  That is why I am thankful.  I am happy.  My life is content.  We are survivors.  Thank you for being such a great audience.  I love it.  It makes me feel good to know people are reading my personal journal of adventure. July 4th is tomorrow and it is summertime.  Make it summer to never forget.  Can you believe it is already summer.  This year is certainly flying by.  Enjoy every bit of summer.  The energy is high and the sun is just shining.  Soak it all in baby. 

Live like a Warrior,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment