Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Take Me Away

                                                              Photo: Sheila Louise

It was a great studio session last night.  The foundation of my new album has been laid out.  It feels great to know that work was efficient.  Its easy like that when there are good vibes flowing. 
Brick by brick and layer by layer this album will be flawless.  The entire process of building the music is a great experience.  From the raw edits to completed project.  Wow.  When all the instruments are together in harmony and everything is flowing.  Its like building a house, it all starts with the foundation.  Or like a tree that is grown from the roots.  

Today we will have over 10,000 hits on my blog.  I am very happy my blog has gained popularity and people enjoy stopping by.  I am glad I can fill your day with positive energy and I hope I get your day started on a good note.  Thank you for all the support.  I extend my deepest true intentions and
I am humbled by this experience.  Lets keep it growing and show the world there are good people out still out there.  Make a difference in the world and stand up for what you believe in.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Make your mark in society.

Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace,

Sun Fire


No comments:

Post a Comment