Wednesday, July 17, 2013

1 day til the show...

                                                                   Photo: Sheila Louise

Preparation thus far has been exceptional.  We should have a great crowd the night of the show.  I wanna thank everyone who is coming out.  I will put on a great show and I hope to continue to grow my network with RAW Artists.  I wanna thank RAW Artists for reaching out to me to do the show and join the organization.  It is an honor.  I have switched the genre of my 
http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz music page to Reggae.  My music is in the top 50 on the nationwide charts for Reggae artists.  I want to thank you so much for the support because I wouldn't have come this far without your support.  Expect more shows and more new music real soon.  I am hoping to get a show at the Good Bar in Ventura and somewhere here in Ojai.  I want this to be a busy year for my music and consistently keep making things happen.  You gotta believe it, if you want to see it.  I also would like to thank everyone who has been working with me as well behind the scenes.  Musicians Justin Dempsey, Kyle Cabrera and Sal Martinez.  Producers JP, WayzWhizz, Tim Frantz, Wally Lopez and Ronnie King.  I wouldn't have been able to have done any of this without you.  Thank you for being such a great team.  Now its time for me to perfect my craft, so I shall get back to rehearsing.  

One Love,

Sun Fire


No comments:

Post a Comment