Tuesday, July 30, 2013

32 Years Old

                                                                   Photo: Sheila Louise

Well I'm here, still alive and moving on with my life.  I am so grateful to be alive.  Life is so precious.  Don't waste a single second.  I arrived in style on my birthday and I feel great.  I feel like so much has been accomplished in my life.  I have been very blessed to be able to do the things I have done.  I would never take a moment back, because right now life feels right.  Things are beginning to make sense to me and I get it now.  I figured out some more things in this game called life and now my vision has grown to a global scale.  You won't know unless you give it a shot.

My family has been good to me and I love them for it.  Family comes first, because in the end that's all that matters.  I hope you all have a great day and may you be one step closer to success.

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment