Monday, July 8, 2013

Refreshed and Rejuvenated


Sheila Louise capturing the moment as usual. 

My apologies everyone for no blog yesterday.  I was like in def-con4 mode.  I just wanted to relax and have nothing to do with my computer.  I'm old school, I don't have a smart phone and will probably never get one.  I do everything on my laptop.  Basic and simple.  I am in beast mode right now when it comes to social media.  You gotta hit people from all angles.  The music has evolved to what it is today.  Last decade you could sell cd's and make a decent living, but things change and to stay relevant you must evolve as well.  Now we live in a digital world.  Everyone has smart phones and access to information is immediate.  Social media is changing the world.  Revolutions were started from social media.  Its just the new age and generation we are living in.  So if you wanna stay relevant in this game whatever it is your doing you must adapt.  To be honest with you, I am a very private person and didn't even have a facebook for years until the new material started dropping this year and I had to adapt and use social media to spread the word about my music.  It just so happens that I am in love with a woman who is very social media savvy and we work as a team.  And I have others who spread the word for me as well.  I have been building my team and foundation for over 7 years now.  And here is something you probably don't know about me.  I have lived all over the map.  I got friends throughout the world and I planned it this way since college because I knew I was going on to bigger and better things.  My network reaches across the globe and that is because I traveled when I had the opportunity to go on surf trips.  And trust me I always had my guitar with me and was always jamming out for the other travelers.  Life has been good and to all my friends who are reading this you know I got mad love for you.  Thank you for the support.

May your day go in peace and the sunshine warms your soul...

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment