Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Shine So Bright

                                 Photo: Sheila Louise

I'm gonna go all out with this music and I am not going to let anything hold me back.  I am a good person and I just want to spread good vibes across the globe.  A message that I will be remembered by:  Its all good.  Since I was young I've been a dreamer that the world can be a peaceful place.  Music heals the soul and I want to capture the moment for a lifetime.  Just like I'll always boogie board, I'll always create music.  I have to.  Its my creative expression.  I am an artist.  Always have been and always will be.  I am fascinated by the things the mind and soul can do.  It amazes me, the things that I am capable of doing and what I've been able to accomplish.  I am proud of myself and I am glad that I have come so far.  We are all capable of doing anything we put our mind to.  Don't give up, keep reaching for the stars and shine so bright.  The journey is only just beginning.  Enjoy the ride my friends.  We are all in this together.  

May your day go in peace and shall you be one step closer to eternal bliss,

Sun Fire

You can follow me on instagram @abelgigz1


No comments:

Post a Comment