Sunday, July 28, 2013

So Far, So Soon


When I decided to start writing again, I went into stealth mode.  I had so much pent up inside of me, that the lyrics were just pouring out of me.  I wrote song after song out doing each song with every new one I wrote.  It is such a great place to be at in life when the creativity is at an all time high.  I am very blessed to have this opportunity in life and wouldn't have it any other way.  I am very pleased that you the audience has responded so well and it makes me proud to know that my music is having an impact on those listening.  That's the whole point to ignite your thoughts and let your mind wander.  I have taken a short break from writing as of lately.  I will probably write a few more songs for this album and have a group of songs to choose from to be on the final product.  The title of the album is It's All Good.  Trust me everything is all good.  Stay tuned to the music.  We will be shooting a music video for Brown Eyes as well.  We won't stop and we can't stop.  Confidence is running very high right now and there is no slowing down in my movement.  It's all for a positive cause.

I do this for my son and my family.  The legacy starts with me.

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment