Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cruisin down the coastline


This was a tough month, but I am glad everything turned around for the better and everything ended up all good.  We all got bills to pay to survive and sometimes there can never be enough money.  So I am thankful for today.  A day where all the bills can get paid and the stress subsides.  The negative and positive ways money can fool you.  Its all a joke to me.  A dollar earned is a dollar spent.  Letting you know I've been cool all the while...Mishka 

God if you only knew some of the things I have been through, mostly by my own doing, but I have lived to tell my story.  That is what is most important.  A great story is what I'm here for. I want people to remember me for the good things I have done to impact your life.  Whether it was a song I wrote or our friendship, whatever it is, I'm sure you gotta good story to tell about me.  Don't ever count me out or sell me short, because I know I am here to amaze you.  What can I say, I got the power to make miracles happen.  I've done it before and I'll do it again.  Its my connection spiritually to my soul.  I'm here to do good things.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, stay positive and have some fun.

One love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment