Friday, July 26, 2013

The story of an underdog

                                         Photo: Sheila Louise

Ever since I was a child I was an underdog.  No one really took me serious.  Yeah I know I looked like a dork with my ugly glasses and the strap on the back to keep them from falling off my head.  Life as a child was tough, but it taught me to be a survivor.  I am proud of myself for the things I have accomplished.  I have come a long way from the shy, bullied kid you used to pick on in school.  I am a man's man.  A gentleman who lives by virtues and good deeds.  I have no reason to cause anyone any ill will.  My life is gracious filled with happiness and love.  That is the backbone of my success.  Be a good person to people, forgive your enemies and make a positive impact while you are here on earth.  What's the point of causing destruction, the world needs peace more than anything right now.  I will do my best with my music to help save the world.  We can all do this if we work together.   

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment