Thursday, July 25, 2013

What you see is what you get

                                          Photo: Sheila Louise

First off, I wanna start by saying thank you for all of your support.  Consistently,  I have been on the top of the charts for quite some time now.  Today we are ranked #1 on the local reggae charts and #3 overall.  People cannot deny good music and the quality shows for itself.  You get what you pay for in this business.  Its an investment like any other business, so don't be cheap.  You gotta strive for it to be successful.  As with anything it takes hard work.  Consistently pushing forward and improving your skills everyday.  You must be passionate about what it is your trying to do.  What are you even doing it for?  For me its to spread good vibes across the planet.  Let my voice be heard.  Do me a favor and tell a friend about my music today.  Tell them about the blog too.  That would be awesome if you did that for me.  Word of mouth is the best marketing in my opinion.  Keep at the daily grind and stay positive.  Anything is possible with hard work.  

One love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment