Saturday, August 10, 2013

As time fades away

                                                                  Photo: Sheila Louise

It seems like life is at light speed right now.  The days seem shorter and time just flies by.  I wish I could explain this more in detail but I don't have the answers.  I hope its a good thing.  I just don't like the feeling of being rushed.  For the show coming up, I had to pull some strings to make it all happen.  I have all my own equipment to perform a show, but there is a malfunction with the pick up.  The pick up is where you plug into the amplifier from the guitar.  So I'm either gonna play with my vintage guitar or borrow one.  Either way the show must go on.  Remember the show is on Sunday the 25th at 3pm in Silver Strand at the Beachcomber Tavern.  Its gonna be like a reunion show because that's where I got my start when I started playing my guitar seriously in 2008.  So it only makes sense to perform 2 sets and give a great show.  It is a very cool place, its small, but very unique.  I'm hoping I can turn this into a regular gig on Sunday's.  I have enough material, so why not. I hope to see you all come out. And remember this is a FREE SHOW.  Whats better than hanging out at the beach on a Sunday Afternoon listening to some chill music.  

Don't ever give up on your dreams regardless of how big or small they are.  And don't let anyone tell you anything different.  Believe in yourself, because I believe in you, just like you believe in me.  Make it a great day.

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment