Sunday, August 25, 2013

Its a great day for a show

Today is the we've all been waiting on. Well at least I have. I enjoy performing because It gives you a rush like surfing does. Maybe in my life they go hand in hand. Who knows? All I know is everywhere I've traveled the guitar has gone with me. Music and surfing has taken me to many places that I never would have gone otherwise.  Its just the path I have chosen. I thought my life was all planned out. Fortunately life has changed the way Its supposed to be. Couldn't ask for anything to be different.  Its been one wild hell of a ride I'll tell you.  And it has all led to this. Today a show, Monday and Tuesday in the studio with JP and Ronnie King. Life is non stop music. It's my livelihood and thank you for the support because this is how I pay the bills.  Keep that in mind.  That is why I do my best to write the best music possible.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment