Monday, August 26, 2013

You wait your whole life for this moment

That photo was taken yesterday at the show. That's my very cool grandpa Abel Garcia Sr. I had a lot of support yesterday and a lot of my family showed up to see me play for the first time. The energy was off the chain yesterday. Every show will keep getting better and better. Locked in and loaded. 

Today is a very special day in the world of music. I get the opportunity to work with Ronnie King a multi platinum producer throughout all genres of music.  He just happens to be my friend.  Like I have said, I have lived many places and met many faces. It is all about the connections you make when it comes to the music business.  And the most important thing...you gotta have money. NOTHING IS FREE IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS. Trust me it is a very competitive business to be in, but it pushes me to be my best. JP from Castaway Seven is also one of the most talented and groovy producers in reggae music.  So with both of them and Justin Dempsey on drums, I have one of the best teams around. Im confident in my abilities.  Lets make these hits people. 

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment