Sunday, August 4, 2013

Patience is a virtue

                                                                   Photo: Sheila Louise

It has taken countless hours to get where I am today.  Day after day, grind for grind, I never give up.  There is hardly time for a day off when working on success.  It takes a lot of will power and discipline to stick to this grind.  Things just don't happen overnight, it takes years to build your brand.  I can assure you there is no quit in me.  I will continue to make better music as time goes on.  Better yet the best music possible.  I put my soul on the line for the music.  I wanna speak to you through my music.  I want the music to sweep you off of your feet so you can get lost in it.  Let my music take you to another world.  Get mystified and open your mind.  

We are headed back to the studio this month to continue working on the album.  Hopefully we can figure out the next single on the album.  I am so blessed to have the talent to work with some of the best in the industry.  Presentation is everything and I'm gonna serve it up on a silver platter.  The timing is perfect to work on this album.  The vibes, the good karma, and positive energy are all working in my favor.  I promise, I'll give it my best.

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment