Saturday, August 3, 2013

It all works out in the end

                                                                Photo: Sheila Louise

Timing is everything in life.  And the timing is right, right now.  The good vibes have been spreading and people are beginning to take notice of my positive movement.  I'm 32 years old and I am a genuinely good person.  At least I would love to believe so.  I treat people with respect and they respond usually very well.  I am educated, which I am very proud of, because there are a lot of ignorant people in the world and I don't want to be one of them.  

I am so ecstatic about my music right now.  Everything is coming together and I am blessed to have some of the best talent in the music business working with me.  I feel like I have paid my dues to deserve this amazing opportunity.  My soul is aligned with the universe right now.  The Law of Attraction has been proven so many times in my life that I do firmly believe in this.  You'll know exactly what I am talking about when you hear this new music.  I wanna thank you for sticking by my side since 2009 when I first created this blog.  Here we are more than halfway thru 2013 and were still pushing forward.  I appreciate everyone who has ever contributed to helping me make music.  No one will be forgotten.

One love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment