Friday, August 2, 2013

What a beautiful morning...

                                                                         Design: 662 Mob

I think about the people who have come and gone thru my lifetime.  Some good, some bad. I sometimes think of the crazy things I have done in my life.  I am happy to have survived.  Thank god I have finally realized it is not my time to go.  I have a vision of growing to be an old man like my grandpa someday.   I never used to think about the future.  It was all so foreign to me, all I ever cared about was the moment.  Which is good, but I was just taking it way too extreme with some of the partying I was doing.  I used to think it came hand in hand with being a musician, but it was more obviously a party than it was a job.  All I needed was an excuse and the party begun.  I don't ever want to be that person again.  When I say party, I'm talking about drugs, Cocaine and Ecstacy.  But it is all so long ago it seems foreign.  I am 212 days sober from alcohol and I'll tell you I feel great.  If you know me personally, I am sure you can't believe it.  But hey I'm trying to be a better person and role model for my son.  I am a better person without the alcohol.

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment