Thursday, August 1, 2013

Find a reason

                                          Photo: Sheila Louise

It feels like I have come so far from the way things were 2011.  Everything just fell apart, like rock bottom bad, and now I feel like I put all the pieces back together finally.  I knew I would be able to beat the drama, but I just did not know when that would happen.  For my 2013 New Years resolution, I set my expectations higher for myself and wanted to turn my life completely around.  I knew what I was capable of and now here we are today, August 1, 2013.  It took a good while to get it all back together, but I did.  I did it for myself, my family and for those who love me and most of all my son.  Ain't nothing wrong with a little change.  For those who know me all think I'm like some wild crazy guy, but in actuality, I am not like that anymore.  That was my 20's.  Now I'm a grown ass man at 32 years old.  I may not have everything, but I am rich with love, peace and joy.  We all begin to start understanding life around this time.  I know some people grasp on to the meaning sooner and some later.  Anyways, a change does happen.  Especially when you have children as well.  When a child is involved the stakes are raised so much higher.  The appreciation for life grows, because you gotta love your children as well.  Everyday should be used as a learning experience for the next.  Enjoy your life and make the most of it.  

Daddy loves you Santiago Kai,

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment