Thursday, August 8, 2013

What makes the internal fire burn?

                                        Design: Adam Santana

I am an Ojibwe warrior whose soul has traveled thru generations and been reincarnated many times.  I have seen it when I am in a deep conscious level of thought.  The time is now that my voice should be heard and the beautiful music that pours out of my soul be put on display.  Music is a universal language that can speak to us all.  Music is what I love.  The feeling of playing and singing my own songs is so incredible.  It is a rush like surfing.  One on one with mother nature and society.  I am excited that I have booked another show and get an opportunity to perform again.  From the roots up this project is blossoming into something special.  I am just fortunate to have met the right people in my life to help me do what I'm trying to do.  And most of all music is fun.  I get to express myself anyway I want to experimenting with all the sounds to make the music sound right.  The music comes from my heart and soul...and you the listener can feel it.  On that note enjoy the music and be prepared for what's next.  

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment