Friday, September 20, 2013

Heart and soul

Sometimes we take things for granted. We can actually take advantage of these things and people who trust us so much. I know we all make mistakes.  But its not an excuse.  Love is surrendering, but mostly it is the show of undivided attention. I hope she knows I was wrong. Ill admit my mistakes to the whole world. Im just a man and human being. No excuses baby but I'll be a better man and do my best to be a perfect lover. But please love me for my flaws as well. I love every thing about you as a person.  Your the kindest person ive ever known. I don't want to ever put our sacred love on the line. These things wont happen again. You taught me to how to love unconditionally.  So I promise to give you the same in return. I need you because you are me and everything I lack. You make up for all that I dont know.  You are one of a kind.  And so blessed your all mine.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment