Saturday, September 21, 2013

Performing live 3pm tomorrow silverstrand beachcomber

This is now the third time I will try and get this blog done. I really hope you appreciate the effort I put into this blog everyday. It feels good to finally have some clarity in life. No bad vibes from anyone.  I have everything I need. A roof over my head, food in the kitchen and my beautiful woman by my side. Excuse me I mean fiancee. Money just comes and goes so we really dont have any problems with it. I am not rich in material things. But I am rich with love from those who all care about me. Thats what matters most. Ive made mistakes in the past but it seems so foreign to me because we live In the present. And the present determines our future. I hope you have a beautiful day. Thank you for stopping by. Remember I am dedicated. I wrote this for the 3rd time and each one was pretty much done. So I'll stop now before I lose this one.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment