Monday, September 23, 2013

Manifesto

Sometimes we make mistakes that can affect the outcome of our future. I cant explain why I have done some of these things. But were just human beings.  We are all full of flaws, but thats what makes us who we are. They all start with thought. Its like driving down pacific coast Highway with the windows open taking in a big fresh of pacific ocean breeze. There comes a point where you actually forgive yourself and move on. Who cares the past is just the past its led you to this blog right now.  Today I forgive myself. How about doing the same?  Forgive yourself as well. So much more to live for than regrets. Just be happy to be alive. Thats the first part waking up.  Then its cruise control all. Live the life you always dreamed of. Shit I know I am and damn proud to be living in the now. The ever present moment. And smile more it cheers people up. Okay enough.  Thats my 2nd rant already.

Onelove

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment