Monday, September 23, 2013

You are the wings that help me fly

I feel blessed. I feel happiness to be alive. Every morning I wake up I am so thankful.  Excited to see what today brings. I look forward to writing in my blog to see what interesting provoking thoughts I can come up with. That is how my mind works. Constantly being creative.  What hit song will come to me today? How many times am I going to play guitar? I am focused on the present moment and look forward to building my future. The future is unknown. That is the greatest part of life. We create our lives from our thoughts and ideas.  When we can get rid of the negative thoughts it will seem easier to live the life you want to live. Focus on your goals and remember never to leave your dreams on the table. Thank you for stopping by.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment