Monday, October 7, 2013

Aloha Monday blues

This is going to be a good week with rehearsals.  I have alot more material that I can easily play for 3 hours. So lets knock it out. Also my talented cousin singer songwriter Sal Martinez will be opening the show for me. It will be his first show displaying his own material, its really good. Cool style cool vibe good times. I hope you all can make it on Sunday doors open at 2pm. Music starts at 3pm. Beachcomber tavern in silverstrand oxnard. 

I really want to talk about making amends with people who are upset with you. Whats done is done and its all in the past. We dont live in rewind or fast forward, we live for right now.  Just apologize, pray for forgiveness and move on with your day.  Please don't dwell on things. Just let it go. Think of the damage your body is taking from the stress. Remember stress does take a toll on the body and staying healthy should be everyone's main concern. Hey I want to live a long prosperous life and have no regrets in the end. I do have my list of 100 things that I want to accomplish in life that I did in 2008 and 5 years later 2013 I'm checking more things off my list. Just be happy to be alive.  Broke rich whatever just enjoy the beauty of life. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

Onelove

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment