Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Peace love and happiness

I swear I have done some stupid things in my life and have most definitely paid the price for the consequences. I have learned my lesson the hard way. But hey I'm a knucklehead and sometimes make the wrong decisions. No one is perfect. Im pretty glad I'm not. I am thankful for my flaws, because that's what makes me, me. Thats what makes us who we are. The human race. We are all unique and special. Don't ever forget that. We are blessed with intelligence and communication.  Most of all were blessed with love. Love heals the world believe it or not. War is destruction. We need to start thinking about our future. We need to think about what kind of world we want our children to live in. Do your best to make the world a better place.  Thank you for stopping by.  May your day go in peace.

Onelove

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment