Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Praise the love

How special she is to me...she shows me patience. One of the best qualities known to man. She is trustworthy and has a gentle old soul that needs to be nourished. She has shown me the true feeling of unconditional love. Love with no borders or barriers. She has shown me kindness and has shown me pain of a broken heart.  She has mended my life back together piece by piece. She won't let me fail. She pushes me to be a better man. A gentle man for a gentle lady. I have learned more about myself since she has been in my life. Im glad I found you because I would be lost like I was when you met me. You have shown me the light and lit the candle to light my way thru the forest. Thank you for being the woman you are. You make this adventure so much better.

I love you

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment