Thursday, October 10, 2013

Make it or break it

Creativity is such a gift that we all contain. We must move forward with that gift and offer it to the world. That's the only way we'll save this place we call home. Too many people with disastrous minds are trying to take this gift away from us. We must stand up and fight for what's ours. Stay strong, fit and motivated.  Constantly train the body and mind to peak levels. Knowledge is key to our struggle. We must stay informed and aware of all things going on in the world. I'm gonna say it...We need to be better human beings. Even though we have scars and wounds we will still fight to live another day. Now that I am aware of my native roots I have a better understanding of who I am and what my purpose is. Without struggle there is no success. Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment