Friday, October 11, 2013

When going gets tough...the tough get going

I work hard so I can give my son a better life. Be able to provide without worrying about money. I know that you believe in me otherwise you wouldn't be here reading my words. Regardless of any obstacles or hurdles I must jump over nothing will stop me.Throughtout my life there have been hard knocks and consequences.  I usually have to learn the hard way because I dont take everything at face value. Sometimes I act without even thinking about the consequences.  Hey were all knuckle heads sometimes and we have hiccups in life. Just learn your lesson and move on. Thank god yesterday is gone and I get to start over. We all do. You wanna hold mistakes against me that's your choice.  I know where I'd headed in the end. Life is like walking up a hill...don't stop regardless of the terrain be a chameleon and adjust to all situations accordingly.  Stay strong my friends. May you have a blessed day.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment