Saturday, October 19, 2013

Get up stand up

I can't help it, but I love waking up early. I feel like I can get so much done while you are still sleeping. I just have a thing for seeing the sunrise and sunset. A complete day if you ask me. You gotta make the most of it because you never know when time is up. That is what I'm so thankful for...life. Appreciate the beauty life has to offer. Take a risk and see where it takes you. Remember life is a journey that is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest. Don't take anything for granted and be thankful. You can never be too thankful for the blessings we have in life. I appreciate my hands and fingers for allowing me to play guitar. I appreciate my distinct voice which I can sing. Simple as that...just be thankful. I come as a servant for the people. Thank you for stopping by.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment