Sunday, October 20, 2013

No time to waste

The worst thing anyone can have is to be living in fear.  Stress is such a health killer. We breakout, gain weight, or lose weight our body chemistry is way out of wack. Im crumbling all the walls down and starting with a fresh slate. This has to be one of the most easiest and difficult changes anyone can make. I don't need to be afraid of the unknown. Remember life is a journey and it doesn't matter wherever you are let the walls come down.  The only thing that is real is the good.  Believe it or not but we built up these walls since we were children. Break the cycle took me 32 years to figure out something so complex but simple. No stress. Happy wife happy life. Remember everyday is a fresh start from the moment you awaken. Its up to you how you choose to perceive things good or fear. Well I have no fear of my future cuz everything I'm doing everyday gets me inches closer to my goal. Sharing beautiful music with the world. Thats one hell of a dream but music can change lives. Its a universal language. I love all of you.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you believe in the good. Cuz in the end thats all that matters. #legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment