Sunday, November 3, 2013

Change of pace

Some of the things happening in my life are unbelievable right now. Life seems as though it is too good to be true. My life has had a lot of deception due to some of the wrong doings of my actions.  I think I have finally withstood all the consequences I deserved. Just take it all in stride. Keep your head up because only the good is real. I don't want to call it luck because this is the energy I have been sending out consistently for years. It takes a lot of discipline and patience. Most of all it takes consistency and persistence.  Don't give up on your dreams. You don't want to be retired and thinking about all the things you didn't do. I want to look back with a smile on my face. To me it doesn't matter what you think of my hard work. Music is my life and I will never stop making music. I have a lot of people supporting my efforts and I wanna say thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment