Monday, November 4, 2013

Light up the scene

I accept you for who you are and want nothing but the best for you. I will seek for the abundance of energy that is flowing in the universe to manifest our dreams into reality. Life is all about options and making the right choices. My new music is due to be released soon, which makes me very excited. My benefactor has decided it is the right thing to do to invest on this project. He believes...do you? Like I have mentioned before in previous blogs, I have a large network of people throughout the globe who believe in me. Everything I have worked for has been earned. There has been no free handouts. I've invested pretty much everything except the rent to make this album possible. Everything in the music business costs money. I know its a risk, that I'm willing to take, but that is what life is all about. Risking it all sacrificing for your dreams. Don't give up. Im right there by your side. May your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment