Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Just keep livin

Today is the day I have been waiting for for over two months. Finally I can get these songs mastered and sounding legit. Radio ready.
Ever since I was a child I always imagined my life would be on stage. I have always wanted to make music. I always knew I was talented when it came writing. I have been writing poetry and music for 20 years. So it has taken 20 years to get to where I am right now. Life comes around full circle. It's funny because everyone I work with I've known since I was a kid. I really hope you enjoy the new music. Now its time to shape my future. Thank you for your support.  I would have never made it this far without you. You are one of a kind my fellow hipsters. Stay true and stay blessed. May your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment