Monday, November 11, 2013

Everyday gets closer to the goals

I am very pleased that with everyday that passes the music keeps climbing up the charts. That is just one song too. I have many more to release as singles so it makes me feel confident that everything were doing is going in the right direction.  Doesn't it feel so great when you work so hard at something and you have the results to prove it. That's what makes things worthwhile. I want the music to get the recognition it deserves. Everyone involved has put their heart and soul into this music and it shows. You gotta keep striving towards your goals because without a destination, where are you gonna go? Just promise me you'll never give up and I'll make the same promise to you. Stay sophisticated fellow hipsters and thank you for your support by stopping by. May your day be filled with countless blessings and peace of mind.

One Love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

PS Giizis Ishkode is my native name Sun Fire in my native language.

Also stop by and check out the music.

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

http://youtube.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment