Sunday, November 10, 2013

Face the facts

We gotta stay on the right path to stay focused on the job at hand. The real job is to be better loving people. We all are human beings and deserve liberation from negative people. Surround yourself with people who have a positive and optimistic outlook on life. Life is about freedom of expression and it takes support to get to where your trying to go. I do my best when it comes to making music. It puts me in the zone and I never half ass anything.  Its all or nothing with me. Im gonna keep pushing forward step by step and brick by brick. I'm gonna keep writing beautiful music and I am just glad that I do have people in the music business who are interested. We'll see what opportunities come along with this album. I mean seriously 16 songs. Honestly thats skills and alot of man hours and creativity. As long as I stay healthy and mind strong I should be able to do it. I have confidence in my abilities. This is the best of the best original music written by me and my guitar. I must face the fact. Im a great songwriter. I hope this motivates you to fulfill your dreams. Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace. Check out the music JUST A COINCIDENCE and support the movement. Its my best song yet and they'll only get better and better. This is just the start of one incredible album.

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz
http://youtube.com/abelgigz

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment