Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Guy with a guitar

The new music has been a remarkable positive response. I am glad because its gotta be one of my favorite songs. Alot of heart and soul compliled into this song. The song is about an all night adventure that leads to the morning and ends in traveling the world with a little skinny dipping involved.
If I can do this, then I believe anything is possible.  Just put yourself out there and dont be afraid of taking a risk. You never know unless you try. So get out there and see how your dreams will unfold. Life is beautiful. Enjoy it. Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One Love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

Be sure to check out my new music right here:
http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment