Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New music is now posted.

I am so excited I made the decision to release a new song.  This has to be one of my favorite songs ever written. The lyrics are so good and the music is just on a level that nobody is reaching. Im going above and beyond to make a huge difference in the world. This song raises the bar and I hope I can create my own trend. I know you all got your favorite bands. But if your reading the blog I know you have support. A promise I can make to you is that the music is going to get better and better. This is going to be a top notch album. I've hired all the right people. People in the music industry are paying attention to me. It feels great. Im the new 32 year old guy on the block making noise and Im proud of it. Its not easy or cheap. But well worth every penny spent. I do it for you.  To inspire you.  Thank you for your support and may your day go in peace.

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment