Saturday, November 30, 2013

In good company

It sure feels good to be visiting my great friend James in Orange County. He is such a wonderful person.  Its those special people that make life so much better. I choose to surround myself with kind people. You are what your friends are the old saying goes. Keep it positive for your environment. It's what we thrive upon. Life is so much sweeter with a positive attitude and an even peaceful environment. I am thankful the holidays are upon us and we can all be in kind spirits. Remember this...you got the world in your hands and you're flying high. With that said thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

Check out my latest single Gentle Old Souls

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment