Sunday, December 1, 2013

The love of my life

What are your dreams and desires? Are you living it? Honestly I'm living mine. I have so much incredible things happening in my life its exciting. To me I've already made it. I mean I get to work with some incredible talent. Sometimes I ask myself why me? Everything that has happened is not a coincidence.  It was all meant to be and that's why I'm talking about it. I get to work with one of my favorite producer's Ronnie King. He's legendary and somehow I get to work with him. He's worked with some of my favorite artists and producer of one of my favorite songs Jon B. Feat Tupac, Are You Still Down. We have a special connection as artists and great chemistry in the studio. It's a blessing. JP Hesser producer of Iration. We got a great connection as well. We have all harnessed this energy to make great music. That is why I feel so confident.  I have a solid base and I'm sticking to it. I am thankful that I have this opportunity to do what I love. Let me be your inspiration for you to open the next chapter in your life. If I can do it so can you. Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

Please enjoy the music

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment