Monday, December 2, 2013

Keep on moving

Its finally now the countdown til Christmas.  This year has gone by so fast. Pretty soon I'll be coming up on my anniversary. I appreciate the fact that I have made so much progress as a person this year and I couldn't have done it without the help of my fiancé. She is my inspiration. It drives me to be a better person everyday. When things are positive it makes the world of a difference. The peaceful environment we have created has helped us both grow with unconditional love and as people. We took a giant step this year and it was a giant leap of faith.  I love you baby. Couldn't have done this without you.  Thanks for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One love,

Sun Fire

You can listen to my music here:

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment