Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Movin N Groovin

Life sure feels good don't it. Just the amazing feeling of waking up in the morning to jumpstart the day. I go to bed early and wake up early. I hope each day I get to watch the sunrise and sunset so the day comes around full circle. Then reflect on all the positives of my day and I write down each night what I am thankful for. It helps rewire the brain to be humble. Its the simple things in life I am thankful for most of the time. Being alive is the jumpstart.  As an intelligent human being I have the choice of how I want my day to go.  I choose happiness and peace. I love what I do. I love this blog.  I love creating music. And I love my fiancé for her undivided attention and support. If you truly enjoy the music thank her. She brought back all the goodness music does for me. I was missing in action for almost 2 years. She is my muse and I am thankful to have that in my life. Find your inspiration. Anything is possible as long as you are willing to sacrifice your comfort zone and put yourself out there. We all have a voice that needs to be heard. Don't stop short of the finish line. Run the race and work on your talents in whatever form they are. You have my support. Send out the energy to the universe and it shall respond. How do you think I got this far? The universe responded to my dreams. Now its time for your dreams. Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One Love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment