Monday, November 18, 2013

Life goes on

Time for some positive energy and its time to move on. Heart break and sadness is only temporary. Realization that my dog is gone and will be remembered forever. The good times we spent together will never be forgotten. Loss can be tragic, but life must go on. I am really proud of all the support my family has offered and been given. Meanwhile I'm giving it a tear on the charts.  Thank you for all the support. Lets keep it growing stronger. Im just glad my dog isn't suffering any more. Congratulations to my cousin's the Renteria family on their baby boy just born. Life does come around full circle. The gift of life is precious. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment