Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tahoe RIP

I remember the day I got the text message that there was a 9 month old red lab puppy that needed a home. I was living with my parents at the time and they said no. I went to get Tahoe anyways. The moment I showed up she was a big puppy and she jumped on me and knocked me down and licked my face and it was love at first sight. She was the most beautiful dog I had ever seen. And she was mine. Life for me was highs and lows.  But I always made sure she had a home. And when shit hit the fan in Orange County she never left my side. She was so happy here in Ojai.  She had complete free will and she was loved by us all and was apart of my family. She was gonna be 6 next month.  She was one of the best things to ever happen to me. And she will never be forgotten.  She had a great life and I saved her when no one wanted her. We saved each other.  Damn I miss you. Im glad you went peacefully. I know you'll be waiting for me on the other side.

RIP TAHOE.

No comments:

Post a Comment