Friday, November 8, 2013

One love that is true

Life is blessing. I have so much to be thankful for. The support of a strong woman and my family and friends.  Today maybe the day you finally get to hear the new music. Its been a long time coming. We really went superstar status on these records to see how far the music will go. Now that the songs are mastered it makes such a huge difference in quality. Now that's real music. From scratch to finish product takes a lot of work. I love the process of making music. It all begins with an idea and comes into fruition when we all put our creative minds to work. I work with some very talented people in the music industry. Some of the best in the business. I am blessed to even have these connections. Like I say life comes around full circle. New music coming soon. Stay tuned in all day so you can listen. Thank you for your time and may your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment