Saturday, December 7, 2013

An abundance of love

Its the weekend and I wake up to rain. Couldn't have been a better start. I love the rain. It's giving the earth a cleansing.  Just like when you take a shower. You wash away the negative energy and the water gives you a dose of negative ions which create a better mood and they make you feel good. So think of the rain giving earth a cleansing and our planet a dose of negative ions. Since we are all one, I believe it to be true. It may sound like I'm reaching, but hey were all entitled to our own opinions. I really just want to put a smile on your face and help get your day started on a positive note. It's all about having an abundance of love.  Don't take the beauty of life for granted. There is so little time and so much to know. Stay true to yourself. Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One Love

Abel Garcia

Please stop by my website and enjoy the music.

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment