Friday, December 6, 2013

Granzlam

Good day everyone.  Today I'd like to take the time and show acknowledgement to my good friend Bernard Rackley aka Granzlam. I've have known this man since 2004 while living in San Diego.  We both had a mutual friend and we connected like best friends immediately. Bernard is like a brother to me. He is very talented and in my opinion one of the best lyricist out there. He inspired me to step out of my shell and take my music seriously.  It was mostly just for hobby back then. He showed me that it's okay to be yourself. In the mean time I began making contacts in the music business to help my friend get the recognition he deserves. Still to this day we remain great friends. He looked out for me in San Diego. And now were both at a pivotal position in our careers and we both are there to help one another. He is the best recording artist in my opinion to come out of San Diego. Do me a favor and check out his website.

http://zlammy.com

Do good things for others because it feels good.  Live with abundance. And be thankful for everything you have. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment