Monday, December 30, 2013

As the world becomes awakened

Two days until the new year begins. What kind of resolutions are you aiming for in 2014? My goal is to stay awakened. Peel back more layers of the onion and live without the ego. It is possible to live like that, but it takes some effort. I have been working on the way my mind thinks and I just want to be a better man. The whole purpose of my blog is to share my experiences and hopefully it enlightens you. I'm learning as I go along and pretty stoked that my blog is such a hit. I really hope this gets your day off on the right foot and puts your mind at ease. Just remember that it's better to be patient and let the universe do its thing. Keep striving for your goals and good things will happen. Trust me it just takes time. We'll all arrive when the timing is right.  Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment