Sunday, December 29, 2013

Virtues and Gratitude

It's truly a blessing to be alive. The moment I awake in the morning my adrenaline rushes with excitement wondering what can I offer to the universe to make the world a better place. I truly believe that the things I do now shape the future. But remember to live in the now so you'll get exactly what you want later. Make sacrifices that will enhance your life because only the good is real. Dig deep within your soul and see what you can come up with. My outlet is writing music. What is yours? Every little step counts. I always say take baby steps. When it comes to my music that's what I do. I remain patient and feel proud of myself for my accomplishments. It proves that if you are willing to work hard and stay disciplined, anything is possible. Stay awakened my friends. Its all about love. Thank you for stopping by.  May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment