Monday, January 13, 2014

Fulfilling the dream

Yesterday I made the decision to work on getting a publishing deal for my song writing. I have been a legitimate song writer since 2008. I have my publishing company called Strategical Pinnacle and that's what I'm trying to do is get picked up as a song writer. I have an extensive catalog of music ranging from all genres. Writing songs is what I do best and it would be a huge accomplishment to sell my music to established recording artists in the industry. That is how I will break into the industry writing hit records for people. I would rather be behind the scenes than in the spotlight. I want to be known in the industry as a hit maker. I'd rather write music and be in the studio all the time. I don't want fame. It's just not for me. Like I always said it is about the music. I made this sacrifice after reading an article on Bruno Mars who began his career as a writer and producer with 22 songs in his catalog that were all top 100 singles. Now he's 60x platinum. People say no one is selling records anymore. But this is proof. That is millions and millions of records sold. If he can do it, so can I. Since day 1 Ronnie King said I could do it. I wanna be respected by my musical peers and known as a hit maker. If a solo career opens up after selling so many songs, then maybe I'll consider it. I just don't want to put too much stress and pressure on myself. I would love to be able to just write and be in the studio. It's been my dream ever since 2008 and now its finally coming true. Thank you for your time.  May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment